Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Love Toyota. LOVE.


So, I'm a car guy.

I buy stupid, obscure, obnoxious, loud, unique, hardly drivable cars ... and I love it.

Not many people understand this obsession with fast, loud, stiff riding cars that are so low they're almost impossible to get in and out of a driveway. Thankfully, We also have a Toyota.

How does my significant other Emily other deal with this hobby? Toyota.

We've ALWAYS had a Toyota Camry to drive every day, and we've loved every minute of it. This is our reliable daily driver that gets us to work, through the snow, to friends, family, camping, road trips, and continues to do so (unbelievably) reliably at 321,328km's!!! It's great on fuel, safe, and basically a part of our family at this point. Emily loves that car more than me ... I'm almost sure of it.

How does a 'car guy' not replace a car that has 321,000km's? Because it still drives like it's brand new, has never let us down, and has paid for itself 20 times over.

What will I buy once it eventually starts to well ... stop? Another Toyota. I've never been so loyal to a brand, and I am with Toyota for all of the right reasons. Price, fuel mileage, options, and just the way a Toyota drives. Nothing compares.

Come check one out today and save a TON! Up to $6000 with 0% financing and the vehicle with the 'Best cost of ownership' of ANY car!

Oregan's Toyota - Kempt Road. Red Tag Days are happening TODAY ... Saturday, April 21st / 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment