Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Adele taking FIVE YEARS OFF?



Adele has dismissed reports that she is preparing to take a five year break from the music industry.

So that's it, then: Adele is a record breaker. On Sunday night (February 12th) the British singer won a total of six awards, capping an incredible 12 months which have seen her become a global icon.

The heartbreak behind the making of '21' took it's toll, though, and in a recent interview with Vogue the singer admitted that she would like a break. "I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail" she said.

"So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy. And then I don't know what I'll do" she admitted. "Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch."

However Adele has immediately rubbished reports that she is set to take a break. Writing on her blog, the singer said: "I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment