Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trying to quit coffee. I'm Cranky. You're gonna' hear about it. :)

I'm addicted. I'm 100% sure of it. It all started when I did evenings on C100, I started having a daily hot coffee before heading on-air at 6pm for a little boost of energy. Then in the morning. Then one in the middle of the day.

Now, I get to hang out with you on-air from 10am-2pm, and I start my morning with an XL coffee, finish it during the first hour of the day and start popping coffee in the Tassimo coffee thing in my office.

The sad part is I REALLY enjoy a nice cup of coffee even more than the caffeine kick. I think decaf will be my answer.

Anyway ... There is my (tired) rant!

Are you hooked on caffeine? Useless without your coffee? Quit, and have tons of advice for me on how to stay off coffee?

*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment